Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Boobs in the 70's

So, the "girls" look decent now that I look back, but I had stretch marks and a belly, and there were the thighs I didn't like. Also, a great tan, which now has turned into arm, legs and chest full of age spots from all the years. Of course we didn't know then that sitting in the sun would cause anything bad, we just wanted to look beautiful at the moment, didn't we? I am now embarassed to show my arms. Just think of it...if I could stand the pain of tatooing, I could cover my hands and arms and chest....Hey, you tatoo artists, get ahold of all of us old hippies and artists out there and have a whole business of covering up the spots! Sometimes when I see young girls suntanning themselves I show them what their future is going to look like on my arms.

No comments: